[gst-devel] video/x-raw-yuv, format=(fourcc)HDYC

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:21:49 CEST 2008

Hi,

(I send this mail again, because gmail was waitting etc... so I am not sure
it was sent)

*Any plan to support HDYC format in gstreamer ?*

(We have a Video Capture Device that delivers HDYC 1920*1080 only)

Some docs here:  http://www.fourcc.org/yuv.php#HDYC

It seems that the difference bettween UYVY and HDYC is just the
coefficients used in the yuv to rgb conversion.
T470 coefficients in UYVY to rgb conversion (SD likes) and
BT709 coefficients in HDYC to rgb conversion (HD likes)

Sincerely

J. I.