[gst-devel] Decodebin doesn't work whereas playbin works, why?

Eric Zhang nicolas.m.zhang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 03:33:34 CEST 2008

Hi, Aurelien:

    Thanks guys. I tried the way Aurelien mentioned and found out that when
I play separate video or audio streams -- that was OK. But if I combine the
two gst-launch command, error occurs. I think maybe this is a bug with
decodebin or gst-launch. According to the error message, seems that the
reason is trying to play the stream while the pipeline was not linked
completely.

    Next I am going to upgrade the gstreamer, including all plugin packages,
then try again. Thanks for all helps.

Eric Zhang