[gst-devel] SoupHttpSrc repeat read option

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 18:29:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

  Why don't you just use a fakesrc, connect to the 'handoff' signal and
do the http GET yourself ? You can then give the data back to fakesrc
that way.

  BTW, are you sure it's not feeding you the jpegs as multipart ? If you
go on the address in a webpage... does the image refresh automatically ?

   Edward