[gst-devel] Beginner Problem:How to compile plugin?

Chen Hailiang chhail at mail2.sysu.edu.cn
Fri Sep 12 11:36:41 CEST 2008

Hi,all;
   I'm studying using 'make_element' tool to generate a filter plugin.but I
don't know how to compile my source codes to the library. From google, it
seems that "autogen.sh" or "libtool" may help. but my question is:
 1. how to use autogen.sh?
 2. I have installed the libtool using "apt-get install libtool"(my linux is
Ubuntu),is it correct?if it's correct, how can I generate the Makefile?or
someone can show me a template?
   thank's everyone and wish a good China mid-autumn festival to everybody
all around the world.

Chen
--
Best regards