[gst-devel] Query : ASF streaming on client WMP player.

irfanshaikh irfanshaikh at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Sep 15 12:53:41 CEST 2008

Hi All,

	I tried streaming a file in ASF file format using gstreamer to a client pc
having wmp player.
	I hav tried various pipelines to stream asf file format using gst-launch.

	Finally after trying a lot, i am unable to find elements in GStreamer to
implement a pipeline to stream a
	asf file on WMP player on client PC.

	Can you guys share information regarding my query. Do i need to write a
plugin to achieve this.
	I am pretty unclear about it.I would be very thankful if you look into my
problem.And suggest me different possible 	alternatives.

Regards,
Irfan.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.