[gst-devel] Freshly baked Windows binaries of HEAD available

Andres Colubri andres.colubri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 21:59:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

When I run the unpatched version of dshowvideosrc I get a different error:

 >gst-launch-0.10.exe dshowvideosrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! directdrawsink
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link dshowvideosrc0 to ffmpegcsp0

However, I remember using on Vista a version of the updated dll that
Julien posted on the list a while ago, and it was working fine.
It wasn't with the OABuild version of GStreamer, though, but with the
latest "official" version available here:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/pkg/windows/releases/

GStreamer OABuild was compiled on MSVC 9 (visual studio 2008) using very
recent code from the svn head. Perhaps some incompatibly between
dshowvideosrc and a recent change in GStreamer...? Or with MSVC 9?

Andres