[gst-devel] Fwd:

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Sat Sep 20 14:40:41 CEST 2008

Can someone help him?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Irfan Shaikh <irfanshaikh at tataelxsi.co.in>
Date: Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 6:08 AM
To: rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Cc: rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net

Hi Ronald,

       In gst-plugins-0.8.12/gst/asfdemux, How can gstasfmux.c can be
used as ASF muxer plugin for GStreamer.

       Is it feaseable to specify the bit rate and play stream on WMP
player.can you help me in knowing how that can be done?

       It is speacified that, stream does NOT work on Windows Media
Player,because we do not specify bitrate. Can i know what all changes
i have to do,
       So as to play back the ASF muxed file in WMP player.

       My requirement is to mux the,
       MPEG4, MJPEG, H264 video and G711, G726 audio in ASF file
format. Can i know if possible, where all in the code i need to
modify,

THanking you,
Irfan.

This message (including any attachment) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) listed above is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of the message, or any action taken or
omission of action by you in reliance upon it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
permanently delete all copies of the message if you have received this
message in error.