[gst-devel] video freeze while playing a file without audio

Chen Yong(Ever)[陈勇] yongchen at arcsoft.com.cn
Fri Sep 26 10:48:09 CEST 2008

Hi,
	We write an application to create a pipeline, add connect all pads to all sinks,
and simply set pipeline status to playing. In fact, this problem also occur in other case, maybe we playback a mpeg file, but while forward scan with high-speed, we should send video only(I picture) , video is free zed, too.

	<gstreamer-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>

>Hi ,
       Can u please tell me how you are running pipeline ?  using