[gst-devel] PiTiVi pre-release

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 17:06:21 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

  I've just finished merging the SoC branches into trunk and doing some
needed cleanups and finally done a pre-release available here:

  http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/pitivi/0.11/

  The major features are a revamped advanced timeline (now the default)
and some webcam/networkstream capture support.

  In order to use the capture support you'll need the dbus python
bindings and HAL running on your machine.

  Bug reports and comments welcome as usual. Unless a big issue comes
up, I expect to do the release Monday the 6th of October.

   Edward