[gst-devel] About videotest and rtsp-server : is-live true and false

yangsb yangsb05 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:37:22 CEST 2009

I am trying my rtsp-server using videotestsrc as the video input.
I found that if the property is-live of videotestsrc is false , my server
works fine.
Buf if is-live of videotestsrc is true , my server still works , but the
client ( vlc media player  )
can only receiving  packets , not able to decode and display images.

I wish to know what happens to videotestsrc when is-live becomes true ?

Hope to get some advice

Thanks .
Best regards.