[gst-devel] Core and Base 0.10.23 and Python 0.10.15 releases

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Thu Apr 2 14:39:48 CEST 2009

The freeze to start the next release cycle for Core/Base/Python is
supposed to be Monday, as per the schedule at
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/ReleasePlanning2009-1

I'm flying out to New York for a holiday tomorrow though, so I won't be
around to run the release. If someone else wants to do it, the steps to
follow are documented in gstreamer/docs/random/release - otherwise, the
releases will be pushed by a week and a half and I'll start the freeze
say Wed 15th after I'm back.

Anyone feel like tackling these releases?

Cheers,
Jan.
--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>