[gst-devel] osxvideosink

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Apr 3 10:47:53 CEST 2009

Michael,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I had suspected that this might be the case - so I tried some of the
Python examples from here:
http://pygstdocs.berlios.de/pygst-tutorial/introduction.html
But none of the video examples worked and I also tried a WX version of
these but that didn't work either. Are there any [python or otherwise]
examples of using the new osxvideosink on OSX?

Many thanks,

Piers