[gst-devel] EPG Generation Plugin

Sumanth V sumanth.v at allaboutif.com
Tue Apr 7 14:53:20 CEST 2009

Hi,
    Thanks Zaheer, I Have written an application to watch the incoming
channels using dvbsrc and mpegtsdemux. I am changing the incoming channels
by setting the es-pids property of the mpegtsdemux and dvbsrc plugin. I am
able to achive this after setting the whole pipeline to READY state and
change the property and set it back to PLAYING. It works fine, but there is
a delay of 5 second. How do i change the channel with out any delay?? I
tried changing with out setting pipeline to READY, channels get changed, but
it freezes after showing the first frame? Could you please tell where am i
going wrong and how do i change channels.

Thanks