[gst-devel] About some buffering algorithm in gstreamer

liangzhihong1984 liangzhihong1984 at 126.com
Wed Apr 8 09:06:23 CEST 2009

I have some questions about the buffering algorithm in gstreamer:
1. what buffering algorithm is used in RTP module of gstreamer? I want to read and study the source code, however I don't know which file is it located in?
2. What algorithm is used in a queue and queue2 element? What would be the proper size for a HDTV application? when I set it to 65535, it works well, and some paper said that it should not be so big a number.

Can anybody give me some help?

Thank you very much.

Regards