[gst-devel] Playing Non-FTA channels using dvbsrc plugin

Sumanth V sumanth.v at allaboutif.com
Wed Apr 8 14:16:02 CEST 2009

Hi,
    I just tried with a different frequency and pipeline and it worked fine.
Pipeline which i used was

  gst-launch-0.10  dvbbasebin adapter=0 frequency=10990000 polarity=v
symbol-rate=27500 program-numbers=1030 name=d       .program_1030 !
mpegtsdemux program-number=1030 ! queue ! mpeg2dec ! ffmpegcolorspace !
xvimagesink

     Sorry Zaheer, i think the the frequency and the program-number used in
the previous pipeline was of a Non FTA channel, so it dint Play.

Thanks,