[gst-devel] EPG Generation Plugin

Sumanth V sumanth.v at allaboutif.com
Thu Apr 9 15:40:17 CEST 2009

Hi,
   thanks Zaheer i am able to get the channels name and service provider
name, But how i idntify which EPG belongs to which channel??? because the
service-id is same for group of channels?  Could u please tell me how do
identify which EPG is of which program... because i am storing the channels
and its EPG info into a data-structure.

And i tried using "dvbbasebin" plugin instead of "dvbsrc" plugin i am able
to play the channels , but it is not playing smothly, it plays  at very very
slow rate......Do i have to change any property of queue?

Thanks