[gst-devel] EPG Generation Plugin

Sumanth V sumanth.v at allaboutif.com
Wed Apr 15 16:01:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

       I am able to get the EPG data , but its giving the EPG info of the
program currently being played. but i noticed one thing, if i set the
pipeline to READY and set it to back to PLAYING again it gives some of the
EPG Info of the next day program and program of the other time of the
present day.
The pipeline i am using to generate and store the EPG info is
dvbsrc frequency=11030000 pids=0:1:16:17:18 polarity=v symbol-rate=27500 !
mpegtsparse ! fakesink

This is for generating the EPG info and storing them. For the first time it
gives EPG info all the program which is currently being broadcasted. It is
not giving any other EPG info, like the program list for the whole day and
also for the upcoming days. But if o set the pipeline to READY and back to
PLAYING without changing any properties, it gives out EPG Info of other
program of the next day and the present day, but not the complete info. only
info of few programs of few channels.

Could someone please tell me where am i going wrong and the correct method
of getiing the complete EPG Info.

Thanks,