[gst-devel] Core, Base & Python pre-releases are available.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Thu Apr 16 02:10:01 CEST 2009

Hi all,

The first pre-release tarballs for each of Core, Base Plugins and the
Python bindings are now available at:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gstreamer/pre/gstreamer-0.10.22.2.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-base/pre/gst-plugins-base-0.10.22.2.tar.bz2
and
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-python/pre/gst-python-0.10.14.2.tar.bz2

Please test them, and file any bugs/regressions in bugzilla -
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

Expect the next set of pre-releases on Monday.

Regards,
Jan.

--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>