[gst-devel] v4lsrc channel why disappear?

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:10:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

Does anyone already write a gstreamer source filter for this card:
http://www.matrox.com/imaging/fr/produits/morphis_qxt/home.cfm
?
I mean using their SDK.
I have not tried on linux but I think their driver is not compatible with
v4l2.

On windows, their driver is not compatible with directshow.
Note that I have not tried the compatibility with VFW or KSVideo.
(How can I check that ?)

Julien