[gst-devel] [gsoc Student] Hi!

thiagoss thiagossantos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:33:03 CEST 2009

Hello Miquel :handshake:, Lin :handshake:.
I'm Thiago, from Campina Grande (Brazil) and I'm a undergraduate student in
computer science. You can find me at #gstreamer (thiagoss).
My project is to create an ASF muxer and an ASF RTP payloader.

A nice summer to everyone :-)

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 10:35 PM, lyang <oxcsnicho at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Miquel,
>
> It's nice to see this thread :) I'm also an accepted student, and I suggest
> that
> all GSoC students introduce themselves so that we can get to know each
> other
> :handshake:
>
> My name is Lin. I'm from Hong Kong and is currently a master student in
> computer
> science major. My project is to enhance the current TS muxer and write a PS
> muxer. There are definitely a lot of things for me to learn in the
> following
> three months, and in even further future. I hope my silly enough questions
> won't
> scatter off generous help; and I would also promise to work hard so as to
> archive something useful in the end :super:
>
> Cheers,
> Lin
>

> Miquel Àngel Farré wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> >  My name is Miquel, I am from Barcelona (spain) and I am studying telecom
> > engineering.
> >  I have applied for Gstreamer on Google Summer of Code, my project
> consist
> > of develop a
> >  MHEG plugin for Gstreamer.
> >
> >  I will start working hard on June, after my final exams period but
> > nevertheless I would like
> >  to ask everybody for interesting documents / howtos to read, tips...
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Miquel

Thiago Sousa Santos

Embedded Systems and Pervasive Computing Lab (Embedded)
Center of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (CEEI)
Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG)