[gst-devel] G_FILENAME_ENCODING

nikhil almalkar nikhil.almalkar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:24:29 CEST 2009

The pointer was getting corrupted somehow. Thanks for the help.

There is one particular problem that I need some help with. I want to put
the encoded yuv stream into a file sink and display it using ximagesink. I
guess I need to use a tee here.. If someone who has already done this can
help me with the pipeline, that will be great.

Right now, I have kept the pipeline same before tee .... i.e. up to the
encoder.. then the tee is linked to two seperate paths. This does not seem
to work.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Nikhil.