[gst-devel] flutsmux information

ldac ldacvs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:08:36 CEST 2009

    Hi all,

I have a few questions related to the flutsmux/flutsdemux elements.

    Firstable, which is the standard way to do streaming with the output
of the "flutsmux" element? I mean, you get the output flow from
"flutsmux", and do you directly encapsulate it into UDP packages for
being sent through the network? Or it is normally used TCP packages, or
any other kind of encapsulation before being sent?

    Where can I find some more information/documentation about
flutsmux/flutsdemux?

    In "flutsdemux" I have seen that you have a property named
"program-number". But, how do you mux several "programs" using
"flutsmux"? Is there some pipeline example muxing several channels in a
sender and then demuxing them in a receiver?

    Any other commet about this topic is appreciated.

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    All the best.
    LD.