[gst-devel] GstRec References!

Guilherme grlongo.ireland at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 05:51:37 CEST 2009

Sorry mate, is more like a audio player.
Anyways, its going to be very useful as the functionality are similar.

I been trying the whole day and now I have the my test program running.

I compile a structure like that:

    [audiotestsrc][!alsasink]

    Pretty easy.. but my final goal is to capture sound coming from alsa
and save in a buffer until the user stops recording.

    If I want to make my program to wait until the user finish
recording, I have to use queue?? Is that right?

    Sthm like:

    [alsasrc][!queue][!alsasink]

Im figuring out own my on cause I still can't find any aplicattion that
runs on my slack 12 with gstreamer 0.10.21.

    Very Tks for now..!

Tks!

Guilherme Longo
Dept. Eng. da Computação
Unaerp

Linux User - #484927

*Before Asking
http://www.istf.com.br/?page=perguntas

!- I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees -!