[gst-devel] allowed caps and v4l2src

marc doz doz.marc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:55:45 CEST 2009

Hi,
Sorry,
2) with a v4l2src element, I can do that :
 v4l2src ! video/x-raw-yuv ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink
3) but i can't do that :
v4l2src ! video/x-raw-rgb ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink

I will test your command after my job

for now, I made the requests gst_pad_get_caps() or the request
gst_pad_get_allowed_caps() on the sources's src pad
before the device is in PLAYING state.
With the result of the query , I select my caps with a filterCaps.

thanks