[gst-devel] Về: Enable h264 and mpeg4 encoder in ubuntu

Nguyen Thanh Trung trungnt_hut at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 07:19:48 CEST 2009

Well, I found that in gst-ffmpeg, we have ffenc_libx264 as h264 encoder. Enable libx264 when building gst-ffmpeg and I have it, but I can't make it work by this error:

(gst-inspect-0.10:30074): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstffmpeg.so': /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstffmpeg.so:undefined symbol: x264_encoder_encode

Is there any 1 have the idea on how to fix it ?

Thanks and best regards.

trungnt

--- Ngày Thứ 6, 31/07/09, Nguyen Thanh Trung <trungnt_hut at yahoo.com> đã viết: