[gst-devel] Re : Different encoding behavior gstreamer/ffmpeg

Albert Costa costa_albert at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 6 18:03:04 CEST 2009

Thanks Andoni,
with that, I've been able to retrieve a win32-compiled version of ffmpeg using same code version; and the result is now that the file generated by ffmpeg also doesn't play with VLC :-)... The exe version I tried before was from april2008, so a lot has changed since.
Well, gst and ffmpeg do have same behavior now on my machine. Unfortunately not the one I expect... But encoding with ffmpeg does show me some errors, so at least I've a lead to follow. If I can fix it with ffmpeg, I guess I can fix it with gst.
Regards,
Al