[gst-devel] Windows programming references

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 21:47:44 CEST 2009

2009/8/10 Luiz Augusto Amelotti <amelotti at gmail.com>:
> Hi guys,
>
> Has anyone some kind of reference guide to programming with GStreamer in
> Windows? I want to create a app to get a video from my webcam ou from my
> video capture card and transmit it through my network.

Programming with GStreamer in Windows is quite similar to Linux. The
main difference resides in the sink and source elements you will use.
Take a look at the following plugins:
dshowsrcwrapper
dshowdecwrapper
dshowvideosink
directdraw
directsound
kswinks

You can get updated GStreamer binaries for Windows at
http://www.gstreamer-winbuild.ylatuya.es

Andoni Morales