[gst-devel] Grab a buffer to an unsigned char*

Gabriel Duarte confusosk8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:54:07 CEST 2009

Hello all!I'm building an application to capture data from V4L2 cameras. It
is working well, I can access my camera and see the images, etc..I'd like
get the buffer that gstreamer gives me from my camera and put into an
unsigner char*, RAW data,  to make possible process them, apply filters,
etc.
Thanks in advance!

--
"I hear that if you play the NT 4.0 CD backwards, you get a satanic
message"

"...That's nothing. If you play it forward, it installs NT 4.0!"

Gabriel Duarte
Linux User #471185
Rio de Janeiro - RJ
http://kinuxlinux.org/gabriel_duarte