[gst-devel] Fwd: gst avimux problem

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Thu Aug 13 12:50:24 CEST 2009

Hi Ronald,
My guess is that the main reason you keep getting these emails is that
your name and email is still listed in the Author field of a lot of
plugins. So what we could do is switch your email in the factory field
to that of the gstreamer-devel mailing list if you want to not continue
getting these emails.

Christian