[gst-devel] 'aggregator' element

William Lee william at breezecapsule.com
Fri Aug 14 15:23:53 CEST 2009

Hi all,
My use case is to take data from two UDP sockets (one for multicast, and one
for unicast) and pass received data downstream to a gstrtpsession for
further processing. Since my RTP pipeline doesn't really care where the data
came from, so I need an 'aggregator' that simply receive data from
one-or-more sinks and pass them down one src as quickly as possible as they
arrive. Does it make sense? Or I'm missing the boat...

William

William Lee @ Breeze Capsule
Email: william at breezecapsule.com
Mobile: +44 7984 368 182