[gst-devel] test harness

Kirill Kirichenko kirill.kirichenko at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 19:01:51 CEST 2009

Hi all.

Is there any gstreamer test harness which tests gstreamer library
whenever someone makes changes in it ?
Some kind of unit tests, smoke tests, stress tests etc, anything ?
I'd like to use gstreamer is the basis library for an application in
all platforms such as Linux, Windows and Mac. I'd like to make sure
somehow it's stable enough in Windows and Mac to be able to use
gstreamer there. I understand that Linux is native environment for
GStreamer, but what about its stability on Windows and Mac.

Anybody ?

Thank you.