[gst-devel] Gstreamer and cheese

Anu Gopalakrishnan anu.gopalakrishnan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 03:10:37 CEST 2009

Hi, I am trying to include one more video editing feature in cheese. For
that I wanted to use appsink method and capture video content from buffer
edit it and push it back to stream.

I have studied the example code of appsink-src and wrote something very
similar. but I am not able to generate the "new-buffer" signal .
   g_signal_connect (priv->video_save_bin, "new-buffer",
        G_CALLBACK (on_new_buffer_from_source), data);

I am not able to tell the pipeline to generate this signal. I quite new to
gstreamer, can someone help me out. Please.
Anu