[gst-devel] AVF+TBL format support

Sebastian Dröge sebastian.droege at collabora.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 10:59:57 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 26.08.2009, 10:24 +0200 schrieb Stéphane Loeuillet:
> Hello,
>
> As seen in this blog post :
> http://mairin.wordpress.com/2009/08/26/avf-files-sigh/#comment-3042
>
> It seems an .avf/+.tbl format exists (2 files for a single video)
>
> From comment on this thread :
> http://www.videohelp.com/forum/archive/converting-avf-files-t353320.html
> We could see this format is close to AVI/RIFF.
>
> Does anyone around knows something else about this container format ?
>
> A sample video is linked in the original post

As you might've noticed I've written a comment to that blog post (the
first one). There's a bugreport for this now with patches and the
patches are in GIT already.

I don't know what this TBL file is but the AVF file is normal RIFF that
contains AVI with the only main difference that the first fourcc are
AVF0 instead of RIFF.