[gst-devel] Query regarding development of whiteboard application

mohit kumar mohitasmi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:40:17 CEST 2009

Hi,I wanted to develop a whiteboard application which should have features
like:

1. All basic drawing tools.
2. Tools specific to domain.  for example- geometric tools for having a
discussion on mathematical problems on whiteboard.

I wanted to know can gstreamer be used to develop such application and what
would be minimum network bandwidth requirement for this application to run
properly if i want this application to be able to create a discussion white
board for many people at a time.

I would be obliged if you help me with this.
Regards,
Mohit Kumar