[gst-devel] _chain() function for GstBin subclass

Thành Trung Nguyễn trungnthut at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 07:35:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm inheriting GstBin class to make an element that change fps for video
stream. My plugin was generated by using gst-template and it has the default
_chain() function which push data from sink pad to src pad.
So I decide to remove this function. Then, the pipeline using gst-launch
still run but nothing come out to videosink.
I've checked other element that inherited from GstBin and seem all of them
do not have _chain() function.

So, what do I need to do when inherit GstBin, mean: which methods are needed
to have. What's replaced for _chain() function ?

Thanks

--
Cheers !

trungnt