[gst-devel] statically linking gstreamer

Jyoti jyoti.d at allaboutif.com
Thu Dec 3 05:24:24 CET 2009

Thanks for the reply Dave.

But if I want only few plugins to be to statically link,
say only those plugins that I use in my application.
The amount of modification and burden should be less.

Could you please tell me what modifications are required
in build system of gstreamer to statically link the plugins?
Because I need to do this.