[gst-devel] audioconvert from channels=6 to channels=2

Vincent Génieux vincent.genieux at enensys.com
Thu Dec 3 10:05:03 CET 2009

I all,

I would like to select the 2 first channels of an audio signal.
I tried the following pipeline but it does not work :

gst-launch mysrc ! 'audio/x-raw-int,endianness=1234,
signed=true,width=32,depth=24,rate=48000,channels=6' ! audioconvert !
'audio/x-raw-int,endiannes=1234,
signed=true,width=16,depth=16,rate=48000,channels=2' ! filesink
location=out.raw

When I run this pipeline, I get the a warning message :
"Failed to retrieve channel layout from caps."

I suppose I should add the "channel-positions" property but I do not
know how to specify it on command line.

anybody help ?

--
Vincent GENIEUX