[gst-devel] Removing video sinks from a tee dynamically

Peter Ward peteraward at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 04:46:36 CET 2009

I'm trying to remove a video sink from a tee, and I'm getting the following
X error:

$ python removal.py
(removal.py:5342): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin
'/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstpython_d.so':
/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstpython_d.so: undefined symbol: _Py_RefTotal
No accelerated IMDCT transform found
X Error of failed request:  BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  132 (XVideo)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  19 ()
  Segment id in failed request:  0x4800009
  Serial number of failed request:  255

Could someone enlighten me as to why the code crashes, and/or what the right
way to fix it is?

(the code is also at http://paste.pocoo.org/show/155358/)

Thanks,
  Peter