[gst-devel] angstrom, gstreamer omapfb inside a window

Wed Dec 9 13:22:48 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to use gstreamer on angstrom to provide basic video playback for my
beagleboard
app,

I'm unable to embed the video widget inside my window, I'm using a really
simple pipeline:

gst.parse_launch("playbin uri=file:///tmp/test.avi")

and I set the window to which attach the video, as usual, with set_xwindow_id,
the video goes fullscreen and not in my window (the same code works fine in a
standard pc)

Seems there are problems with omapfbsink, here is the error:

Error: ('Resource not found.', 'omapfb.c(221): gst_omapfbsink_handle_xevents
(): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstOmapFbSink:o)

any hints?

Nicola