[gst-devel] Problem with GST_STATE_CHANGE_ASYNC

S Boucher stbya at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 00:52:15 CET 2009

I do a gst_element_set_state() on a pipeline, and it returns GST_STATE_CHANGE_ASYNC.

I then call gst_element_get_state() for that same pipeline to wait for the state change to complete, as per the documentation.  However, the program never returns from gst_element_get_state().

The pipeline is made up of my own src element, as well as ffmpegcolorspace, panorama, volume, audioconvert, audioresample, autoaudiosink.

Help on what to look at would be welcome.