[gst-devel] How can I get the pointer of GValueArray when callback the function of multiudpsink's "get-stats"?

libing195 libing195 at 163.com
Sat Dec 12 02:05:17 CET 2009

Hi, everyone.
   I will use multiudpsink to send udp data to my clients, and I want to get some running parameters of every client through multiudpsink.  I have got a method from
   >>>http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good-plugins/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-multiudpsink.html.
first, I will set a callback handle to signal "get-stats"
     g_signal_connect(m_multiudpsink, "get-stats", G_CALLBACK(callback_multudpsink_state), (gpointer)data);
then, emit signal "get-stats" by
     g_signal_emit_by_name(m_multiudpsink, "get-stats",host, port, m_Property);

With the document of multiudpsink, we can get client's state will be returned  by my callback function.
My question is how or where can I get pointer of GValueArray ?

GValueArray*        user_function                      (GstMultiUDPSink *gstmultiudpsink,
gchar           *host,
gint             port,
gpointer         user_data)

Thanks !