[gst-devel] How to pause a playbin after the first frame is displayed?

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:47:01 CET 2009

Hi all.
I am rather new to GStreamer and developing a player with simple editing
capabilities (cut and merge).
This is going to be an ActiveX control.

The previous version of this player was developed with DirectShow, and I
must copy its behavior as much exactly as possible.

Now I need an analog of StopWhenReady functionality.
This function stops the DS graph after it displays the first frame.
How can I implement this?