[gst-devel] Unable to display .bmp file using gstreamer

Debsu debojyoti.pal at wipro.com
Wed Dec 23 07:01:04 CET 2009

Hi,

Through my test application, I was able to run .png, .jpg, .gif. All were displayed clearly, but when I was trying display .bmp file, it displayed the blanck screen and the gst_element_set_state() function for Playing state returned GST_STATE_CHANGE_ASYNC which is same in other cases also. FFMpeg plugin is installed in my system.

In my system, I have the following gstreamer packages installed:
1. gst-plugins-base-0.10.22
2. gst-plugins-good-0.10.14
3. gst-plugins-bad-0.10.11
4. gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.11