[gst-devel] New segment update

Jyoti jyoti.d at allaboutif.com
Thu Dec 24 05:30:34 CET 2009

Sorry for the inconvienience.

I want to update start and stop values of the playback segment.

In my player application am downloading http stream into a tmp file(this is
done in one pipeline)
and for playback I have another pipeline playing data from this tmp file.

Sometimes when the download rate is too slow. The pipeline emits
EOS signal on reaching EOF of tmp file and the playback stops.
Now I want to continue plaback once enough data is available for playback.
To do this am querying the position of the last left data and seeking to
that position.

This is what I was refering to new segment.

Thanks,
Jyoti