[gst-devel] GstElement statistic retrieval

Ivan Murashko ivan.murashko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:51:12 CET 2009

Hello Sudarshan,

This gives me a knowledge that there was (or not) any data flow in the
pipeline. I can also recalculate time after each state change. But I want
(if it's possible) to get this info via an element but not via the bus call
handler. The reason is that the call handler is located at a separate module
which I can not access.

--
Best regards,
Ivan