[gst-devel] gst-openmax repository is gone

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Sun Feb 1 00:33:29 CET 2009

On Sat, 2009-01-31 at 19:48 +0200, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net> wrote:

> >> It's now back but for some reason the cgit UI isn't showing it:
> >>
> >> Here's the git url:
> >> git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-openmax
> >>

> > It's there now. cgit takes a little while to notice new repos.
>
> Where?
>
> It still doesn't seem to work at:
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-openmax/

You're right - there's something strange going on there. The gst-openmax
repo shows in http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer but can't be
browsed. http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-openmax/tree/ works
fine though, and I can clone the tree.

It might be some cache in cgit that needs clearing, I don't know.

J.
--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan at noraisin.net>