[gst-devel] what's wrong with my mpeg2-ts pipeline

Zhao, Halley halley.zhao at intel.com
Thu Feb 12 06:35:09 CET 2009

Hi all:
For a mpeg2 TS stream, I can playback it by playbin:
gst-launch -v -v playbin uri=file:///home/halley/media/video/mpeg2_ac3_ts.mpg

but when I assemble the pipeline with specified elements, video freeze after show the first frame, an no audio out.
gst-launch -v -v filesrc location=/home/halley/media/video/ mpeg2_ac3_ts.mpg ! flutsdemux name=demuxer demuxer.! queue ! ffdec_mpeg2video ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! autovideosink demuxer.! queue ! a52dec ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! autoaudiosink

Could you kindly tell me where is wrong for my second pipeline, Great thanks.

ZHAO, Halley (Aihua)
Email: halley.zhao at intel.com<mailto:aihua.zhao at intel.com>
Tel: +86(21)61166476
iNet: 8821-6476