[gst-devel] [pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio[1495]: protocol-esound.c: recieved unimplemented request #22

Chris cpollock at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:58:38 CET 2009

Mandriva 2009(Free), Gnome Desktop, Pulseaudio 0.9.10. Last Wednesday
night gstreamer was updated on an auto update, since then I've been
seeing the above in my syslog. I've only been able to find one reference
to this in google and it dealt with ogg files not being played. I don't
have that problem though. In fact I can really find no issues as all
file types are being played through XMMS, Amarok and XMMS2. Here
are the files that were updated:

gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-0.10.10-2.1mdv2009.0 installed
gstreamer0.10-flac-0.10.10-2.1mdv2009.0 installed
gstreamer0.10-pulse-0.10.10-2.1mdv2009.0 installed

I see this entry in my syslog about every minute or so. Any advice on
what to do about this would be appreciated. I'm not sure if this could
be a Pulseaudio issue or a gstreamer one. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Chris
--
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C