[gst-devel] RTSP Server on Windows XP

gstabhishek abhishekranjan1219 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:37:23 CET 2009

Hi,
I took the latest 0.10.22 source code of Gstreamer and gst-base-plug ins
from GIT and tried to compile it using OAbuild projects. But, sources were
not containing windows specific code (#ifdef OS_WIN32 #define IO_CTLSOCK
ioctlsocket) and hence failed to compile it as source was requiring many
modifications. Where can I get compilable sources of latest Gstreamer i.e.
0.10.22 for windows which will get compile by OAbuild projects?

After this, I used the latest precompiled binaries from the
http://www.gstreamer-winbuild.ylatuya.es/doku.php?id=download, and then
tried to compile the RTSP server but we are still getting some undefined
symbols, the error log is attached
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22221578/error_log_RTSP.txt error_log_RTSP.txt
. Any help.

Is this 0.10.22 version ?