[gst-devel] RTSP Server on Windows XP

gstabhishek abhishekranjan1219 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 06:42:16 CET 2009

Hi Wim and Andoni,

seems my question is still unanswered. Specifically , Can anybody tell me
where do i find the following symbols
gst_rtsp_message_take_header --   gstrtspmessage.h (might be present in
updated version of this header)
gst_rtsp_channel_queue_message          gstrtspmessage.h
gst_rtsp_range_to_string                      gstrtsprange.h
gst_rtsp_options_as_text
gst_rtsp_connection_accept                gstrtspconnection.h
gst_rtsp_channel_new
gst_rtsp_channel_attach
gst_rtsp_channel_unref

Also we checked out cvs of gst-plugin-base from
":pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freedesktop.org:/cvs/gstreamer" and windows latest OA
build source from
"https://forja.rediris.es/svn/csl-longomatch/trunk/gstreamer_oabuild/"
but we did not find these symbols in any of these locations.It seems the
symbols may be present in the updated versions of the header files mentioned
next to each symbol above.  Please give some pointers for where to get these
sources.

Our intention is to compile the RTSP_SERVER  from
"http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=gst-rtsp-server.git;a=summary"  on windows
but we are limited by the fact that we can't find these symbols and has
become the bottleneck for long. please advise.

Abhishek

This should be part of gstrtsp lib which is part of gst-plugin-base and the
rtsp related files are at gstreamer\gst-plugins-base\gst-libs\gst\rtsp. I am
using gst-plugin-base version 0.10.22. Can anyboday

Andoni Morales Ala